Research faculty, fellows, students, and community research partners are invited to submit abstracts for inclusion in the poster session. The deadline to submit an abstract is Friday, April 21st.
Prizes will be awarded in each of the four categories:
- Biological Sciences (BS)- fundamental biological processes of aging
- Behavioral and Social Sciences (BSS)- full range of behavioral and social science issues in gerontology.
- Health Sciences (HS)- multidisciplinary or interdisciplinary clinical, health services, epidemiologic, and translational research.
- Social Research, Policy and Practice (SRPP)- promotion of the social well-being of older people through the scientific study of the social, political, and economic contexts of aging.
- Posters that have been presented at other meetings are welcome!
- Posters must be no larger than 48" x 96".
Abstract Submission Instructions:
- The text of the abstract must be 250 words or less.
- Text only. No graphics or tables.
- Must include a Purpose/Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
Abstract Submission Deadline: Friday, April 21, 2017.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Michelle Nguyen by email at MichelleTNguyen@mednet.ucla.edu or phone at 310-825-8253.